Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 5 Lunches

I didn't think I was going to get the lunches done this week.  I was busy today, not feeling too well, and it is so dang hot that I definitely didn't want to go to the grocery store!  I finally just bit the bullet and went shopping.  It was crowded and horrible at the store.  I feel like I accomplished something by getting the lunches put together at all today.  The Lunchables were looking mighty tempting this week, haha!

This week, the lunches contain:


  • Cheese Tortellini w/Marinara dipping sauce
  • Lil' Smokies
  • Frozen Juice Boxes
  • Frozen Go-Gurts
  • Sugar and Spice Pita Chips
  • Raisins
  • Watermelon
This definitely wasn't my best lunch planning, but it's done and the girls seem happy with what I got for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment