Monday, August 20, 2012

Choo Choo= Chew Chew

Daniel is a picky eater.  He just isn't very interested in food in general.  He would rather play than eat.  Just for fun the other day, I cut the kids' sandwiches with a gingerbread man cookie cutter.  Daniel thought it was so funny to bite the arms and legs off of it and it surprised me that he ate so much.  My cousin told me about the sandwich cutters that she has at her house and I had to have them!  I found the train sandwich cutter at my local Winco and made a sandwich for Daniel.



Amazing results.  Daniel ate every bite of that sandwich.  I can't wait to try some of the other shapes.  We went through an entire loaf of bread yesterday because every kid had to have their own train.  This has to be one of the best inventions ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment